Skip to main content

The Importance of Alone Time For Mental Health!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Wake Up at 5 am and Not feel Tired

Become a morning person and learn how to wake up at 5 am (without feeling exhausted), so you have time for the things you want to experience and achieve.  How to Wake Up at 5am and how this daily habit has impacted my entire life!  Waking up early is a great healthy habit to start, create a morning routine and see how it changes everything. It has transformed my productivity, my health, my stress levels, my work, my happiness – everything. In 3 months' time, waking up at5 am has allowed me to keep a consistent exercise schedule of 4x/week work on this blog and grow its traffic by 350% get in 10,000 daily steps on a regular basis.  Getting up at five has shown me: life isn't over and I still can achieve the things I always wanted to achieve. The first days, it was pitch black and cold. I felt very tempted to press that snooze button and I actually think I did.  I stayed in bed for 4-5 minutes debating whether I should wake up or not. Then I just woke up, did some yoga, washed my

5 Signs You Are A Creative Person

Creativity is the mysterious part of human existence that we are trying to understand. You are not 100% sure where the desire for creativity comes from and why it exists.  They only know that some people are creative, while others think that creativity is an acquired skill, others think it is an inherent trait, and some think it is a combination of the two. However, creative thinking has some things in common. If you want to be creative and are not sure whether you can do so, then observing your habits, thinking patterns and trends is an ideal starting point.  #Helpful4all #SignsofCreativity    How could we find out are we this type of creative people?  There must something, signs, or ways that we can see ourselves or others as creative people or what? So, in the video, it will reveal you or others are creative people through 5 signs:  1-You're depressed  2- Watch for hours  3- You're very humble  4- Failure will not scare you and  5- You see opportunities everywhere.

5 Reflection Questions to Cultivate Hope in Your Life

“Hope helps us remain committed to our goals and motivated to take action towards achieving,” researcher and writer Elaine Houston, B.Sc, shares in Positive Psychology. “Hope gives people a reason to continue fighting and believing that their current circumstances will improve, despite the unpredictable nature of human existence.” In the spirit of finding new ways to plant seeds of hope in my life, it was important to first figure out what hope actually means to me.  These reflection questions can help you navigate hope in your life, and set you on your way to creating more silver-lining moments—and build up your resilience.  Here are the five Reflection Questions:  1- When was the last time you felt HOPEFUL and how did it feel?  3- What is SOMETHING that makes you feel hopeful right now?  4- How can you cultivate moments of HOPE in your LIFE?  5- How can you HONOR your HOPE in small ways even WHEN it's hard?